I know it's a little late to be posting a challenge but I haven't seen anyone else hosting an Outlander challenge and I would really love to do it!
2013 will see the release of Book Eight in the Outlander series, Written in My Own Heart's Blood. Die hard fans like me are sure to be re-reading all of the past books in anticipation of the new release (no date yet, expected Fall 2013). Hopefully there will be many more readers who discover and fall in love with the series for the first time as well.
* Challenge runs from January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013
* You can sign-up at any time.
* Goal is to read all of the Outlander novels as well as the Lord John Grey novels.
* All book formats are accepted: Bound, e-Book, Audio.
* Anyone is welcome to participate, you do not need a blog to sign up. Those without a blog can post reviews to Goodreads, Amazon etc.
* Each month simply link up your name and review(s) to Mister Linky I will post every month. **Please link directly to the review, not your blog**
Level 1: 1-4 books
Level2: 5-8 books
Level 3:9-11 books
Level 4: All 12 books
Outlander Books include: Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, Drums of Autumn, The Fiery Cross, A Breath of Snow and Ashes and An Echo in the Bone. * Written in My Own Heart's Blood is being included**
Lord John Grey books include: Lord John and the Private Matter, Lord John and the Hand of Devils, Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade and The Scottish Prisoner.
*To join the challenge write a post about it, grab the badge and sign up with Mr. Linky with a link to your post. If you don't have a blog, just sign up with your name or leave a comment.