Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Exciting News

What a day. I was already on a book high with two exciting new releases out today (can't wait for a late night trip to the book store!) and now I just read even more exciting news - Starz has signed the deal to make the Outlander series a TV show!

If you read my blog you know Outlander is my all-time favorite series. I am obsessed with these books so I am thrilled I will be able to watch Jamie and Claire's story unfold on my tv (and make my husband watch as well!).

It's still a long way from being made and I hope the writer does justice to this amazing story not to mention I believe casting is crucial to making this work for the millions of fans out there with definite ideas on Jamie and Claire's appearance. My fingers are crossed but I am super excited.

You can read the full story here courtesy of Deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment