Monday, December 3, 2012

Coffee and Conversation

A big Thank you goes to Carole @ Carole's Chatter for picking Home is Where the Book is for her featured   book blogs of December!

Carole hosts a great feature on her blog every month: Books you loved. Simple and easy, you just post the review link of a book you loved during the feature month. It's a great way to meet fellow bloggers and also to find the next great read.

I won't be posting a Book Club pick this month. I plan to devote a few posts to re-capping my favorite reads this year. I'm leaning towards breaking it down by top five, top romance and best new discoveries this year. That could still change. I'm still working it out in my head.

I will be posting the review of November's book club pick Live By Night sometime this week.

I have to get back to my new reading addiction, the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. I finished the first book last night and I may have to start immediately on the second. More on this later.

Happy Reading!



3 comments:

  1. How nice of you to give a shout out to Carole's Chatter. The next Books You Loved will be going live in just a few days! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to Wolf Hall. I like it, so far. I have a fascination with this period of time. I'm follower #218 on GFC! Would love a follow back at http://thethingsyoucanread.blogspot.com/

    Cynthia
    http://thethingsyoucanread.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole - I think your feature is fantastic, it deserves the shout out!
    Cynthia- I managed to read only a page last night but I love this time period too, I think it's fascinating. I hope this lives up to expectations!
    Thanks for the follow, returning it now!

    ReplyDelete