Friday, December 21, 2012

Best Reads of 2012

Here are my favorite reads of 2012.

It's hard to pick a top five or ten without leaving some out so I will do my best to make the list as concise as possible.

11/22/63

Hands down my favorite book of 2012 is Stephen King's 11/22/63. I read this back in January and it set the bar. Although I've read a lot of really great books this year, nothing was able to de-throne 11/22/63. 
There's a little something for everyone in it. History, mystery, conspiracy, time travel but what I loved most was the love story and the ode to the '50s and '60s - a time I wasn't around to witness and makes me sorry I wasn't.





 The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley


The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani


At Last by Jill Shalvis

 Bared to You by Sylvia Day

 Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran

 The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

 Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

The Given Day by Dennis Lehane

The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton

 The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning

Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

 All Summer Long by Susan Mallery




No comments:

Post a Comment