Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Quotes for V Day

A little snippet of love quotes for Valentine's Day:


“Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” 
― William Goldman, The Princess Bride


“Your face is my heart Sassenach, and the love of you is my soul” 
― Diana Gabaldon, Drums of Autumn


“Come grow old with me. The best is yet to be.” 
― Robert Browning


“I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ” 
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.”
 ~Alfred Lord Tennyson


“You were made perfectly to be loved and surely I have loved you in the idea of you my whole life long. ” 
― Elizabeth Barrett Browning


“Then let amourous kisses dwell
On our lips, begin and tell
A Thousand and a Hundred score
A Hundred and a Thousand more” 
― Diana Gabaldon, Dragonfly in Amber



“You have been the last dream of my soul.” 
― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities


“If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples. I'll love your face no matter what is looks like. Because it's yours” 
― Stephen King, 11/22/63


“It’s dark now and I am very tired. I love you, always. Time is nothing.” 
― Audrey Niffenegger, The Time Traveler's Wife


“If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.” 
― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights


“When the day shall come that we do part," he said softly, and turned to look at me, "if my last words are not 'I love you'-ye'll ken it was because I didna have time.” 
― Diana Gabaldon, The Fiery Cross


If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
- Anonymous

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. ~ A. A. Milne

“You are my courage, as I am your conscience," he whispered. "You are my heart---and I your compassion. We are neither of us whole, alone. Do ye not know that, Sassenach?” 
― Diana Gabaldon, Drums of Autumn



















1 comment:

  1. Love the quote from The Fiery Cross from my favorite book couple ever :)

    ReplyDelete