Wednesday, February 6, 2013

To re-read or not...

So I finished The Painted Girls last week and I absolutely loved it. Since then I've been staring at my bookshelves waiting for my next suck me in, can't eat, can't sleep because all I think about is you book and I'm coming up blank so I've resorted to the old stand by of reading romance novels. They've been good, but it's not what I'm looking for. Now I'm debating re-reading and re-capturing that feeling with an old favorite.

I'm planning a trip to the bookstore at some point to pick up the new Lisa Kleypas, Crystal Cove and I've been eyeing up a debut, Shadow on the Crown by Patricia Bracewell which sounds really interesting especially since I have been on a historical kick for awhile (when I wasn't reading romance) but neither are calling to me right now.

The re-reads I'm eyeing are: 11/22/63, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn or the Fever series.  I could always read an Outlander book but I'm trying to build the anticipation for another month or two to get me by until book eight is released later this year.

So does anyone have that suck me in, change your life book or should I just go with a re-read?

What are your favorite re-reads?


2 comments:

  1. I do love to re-read Outlander, but I rarely have the time to do it. I would also love to re-read Water for Elephants -- if you haven't read that one yet, I highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read Water for Elephants and really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete