Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Favorite Things

Picture Oprah's booming voice saying My Favoriteeee Things. Except I'm not a billionaire and I'm not giving this stuff away!

Happy Saturday! I am in the process of adding an additional page to the blog where you can check out some of my favorite Bookish sites. As I add these sites, I am going to showcase them in a Favorite Things post.

My first showcase features jewelry inspired by my absolutely favorite series, Outlander. If you have an Outlander lover in your life, this jewelry is simply stunning.

On Etsy, check these beauties out, little Outlander key chains (I'm going to use mine as a necklace):

OUTLANDER Gabaldon Bookmark Keychain (Interchangeable)

Check out Faith's Etsy page, she hand-makes this and other book inspired jewelry. She's also on Facebook. Check out her page and like Book Beads.

Over at The Author's Attic, they are making gorgeous pieces of silver jewelry inspired by Outlander, Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice. This is my personal favorite, Brianna's bangle bracelet from Drums of Autumn:


They also have some wonderful pieces featuring Claire's wedding ring in the  Da Mi Basia Mille (give me a thousand kisses) collection.


Decisions, decisions. It's hard to choose which is more beautiful. I know what I want for Mother's Day though!


In addition, these are a couple of great sites to discuss Outlander (can you tell I love these books yet?).

http://outlanderbookclub.freeforums.org/

http://outlandishobservations.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment