Thursday, October 25, 2012

Coffee and Conversation

It's good to be back! My laptop was hijacked for the last few days and I wasn't able to get online. I finally have it back.

I finished IT this week, I'll have the review posted next week but overall I didn't think it was scary. I scared myself more thinking about reading it than it actually was.

I spent a lovely few days in the Highlands courtesy of Karen Marie Moning and her Highlander series, finishing two more books. With only one left in the series, I'm thinking about trying her Fever series. I don't think they are strictly romance, but focus on the Fae world she created in her Highlander series. I am really intrigued by the world of Faery and I'm wondering if anyone has read this series and what they think. All of the books are rated highly on Goodreads. Please share your thoughts if you've read them!

Now to the reviews. I have four reviews to be written, hopefully I can knock out a few today!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment