Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Release Day

**UPDATE**
Barnes and Noble has moved Reflected in You back to pre-order status and my order has been delayed and most likely won't ship until the release day (October 23). I just wanted to update everyone and apologize for the misinformation.

.Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2)

Super exciting news for this dreary Tuesday, Barnes and Noble.com has released Reflected in You ahead of schedule! The Kindle edition was released on October 2, but for those of us waiting for the hard copy, the release date was set as October 23. I was on BN.com last night and noticed Reflected in You had changed from pre-order to Add to Bag. I've already ordered my copy. The only down side is it ships in 2-3 days instead of 24 hours but I can wait a few extra days - I'm still getting it early.

Reflected in You is the second book in the Crossfire Trilogy by Sylvia Day which charts the relationship between Eva Tramell and Gideon Cross.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity. We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession..

No comments:

Post a Comment