Sunday, May 27, 2012

Coffee and Conversation


I cracked. It was such a hot, gorgeous day yesterday when I was finally able to sit and relax I wanted a hot, steamy read. I opted for an oldie but goodie. I haven't read Sea Swept in years but it has always been up there in my top romances (although Inner Harbor, the second in the series is up there in my top 10), I decided this was just the ticket.

Sea Swept (Chesapeake Bay Saga, #1)Set on the Chesapeake Bay, Sea Swept is the story of Cameron and Anna. Cam is a world renowned boat racer. When he receives tragic news from home. Cam races back but only with a few shorts minutes to say goodbye to the man that saved his life. In those minutes, Cam and his brothers Ethan and Philip promise to take care of Seth, the little lost boy Ray Quinn was trying to save.Anna is the social worker assigned to the case. There is instant attraction between them but can Anna and Cameron keep their personal and their professional feelings separate.

What better way to kick off the start of summer than a romance on the Bay? I'm off to read The Stand (unless I read Inner Harbor first). Whatever you're reading this Memorial Day weekend, stay safe and Happy Memorial Day (also Happy Reading!)



No comments:

Post a Comment